Providing Business Development and Sales Services to
New England’s Finest Construction Trade Contractors
A Partnership That Works!
CRG provides outsourced business development and sales services to New England’s finest construction trade contractors. If the results of your in-house sales efforts fall short of expectations, our team of construction sales professionals can help. Whether you’re looking to augment your existing sales efforts for greater specific market share or seek a broader sales initiative, CRG delivers powerful sales results. Compelling value and results at a fraction of the cost when compared to employing a traditional in-house sales team.
Our unique background in construction sales, marketing, and business development allows us to provide insight others simply cannot. Representing contractors in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, an Rhode Island.
Latest From Our Blog
Seeking Government Construction Contracts: Surety Bonds Federal contracts can be a steady and reliable source...March 29, 2016
Coping with the Cold in Construction The winter of 2015 left quite an impression. Record...March 1, 2016
Construction & Demolition: Solutions for Environmental Change With environmental issues an ever present concern...January 14, 2016
The Sharing Economy: Bringing an old concept to the Construction Industry “The sharing economy” is...October 21, 2015
- CRG has introduced us to many of our favorite subcontractors. Thank you for taking the time to fully understand our culture and needs.
- Thank you for being part of the team. We can now better focus on the services we offer knowing that CRG is at work introducing us to the right customers and markets.
- Exactly what I was promised, a steady stream of quality contracts and new opportunities while reducing our selling costs. We couldn’t ask for more.
- You brought us the power of choice. Our customer base is significantly improved with like-minded companies. Well done.
- CRG played a very significant role in doubling our annual revenue for two years running. Thank you! We’re looking forward to what’s next.